Jaisalmer with Shekhawati Tour
Duration : 07 Days / 06 Nights
Destinations Covered :Jaisalmer - Bikaner - Shekhawati - Jaipur - Jaipur - Delhi
Day 1: Arrival in Jaisalmer
Pickup from Jaisalmer Railway Station / Bus Stand by placard carrying driver and transfer to your respected Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Evening visit Jaisalmer Local Market. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Jaisalmer City Tour
Morning visit Jaisalmer. Visit the Fort, Bazars and the old mansions known as "Havelis". People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. Evening visit Sum / Khuri for Camel ride and Rajasthani Traditional dinner at Dunes with dance and music. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Jaisalmer - Bikaner
Drive to Bikaner. Afternoon tour of this desert city. Bikaner is bolstered by imposing walls and has a 16th century fort housing old palaces, temples and a mosque. Founded by Raja Rai Singh, the fort is distinguished by its long range of 37 pavilions, a line of balconies and aerial windows of varying designs. An enormous arched doorway leads to the Joramal Temple. The royal chapel is Har Mandir where royal weddings and births were once celebrated. Overnight at Bikaner.
Day 4: Bikaner - Shekhawati
Drive to Mandawa. Visit the famous Shekhavati villages Mandawa, Nawalgarh, Dundlod, etc., full of beautiful frescoes, havelis & mansions. This entire area is like an open air gallery. Overnight in Mandawa or one of the Shekhawati villages.
Day 5: Shekhawati - Jaipur
Morning drive to Jaipur and check in at hotel. Evening visit Chokhi Dhani for Rajasthani Dinner with Dance and Music. overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 6: Jaipur
Morning visit Amber Fort with elephant ride - the ancient capital of the State. Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Afternoon visit city. The capital of Rajasthan was given a colour coat of pink a century again honour of a visiting Prince and ever since, it has retained this colour.Built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer, this city is 260 yrs old. Visit Maharaja's City Palace, the Observatory & Ram Niwas Gardens. Drive past Hawa Mahal & through the pink rose residential & business areas. Overnight Jaipur.
Day 7: Jaipur â€“ Delhi Dropping
After breakfast drive to Drive to Delhi Airport / Train Station for your Home Destination. (Service Ends).
|City||3 Star||4 Star / 5 Star|
|Jaisalmer||Nachana Haveli||Rangmahal Palace|
|Sam Sand Dunes||Prince Desrt Camp||K K Desrt Camp|
|Bikaner||Sagar Hotel||Laxmi Niwas Palace|
|Nawalgarh||Koolwal Kothi||Roop Niwas Kothi|
|Jaipur||Nahar Garh Haveli||Redisson Blu|
Price for double Occupancy per person net
VALID TILL SETTEMBRE, 2015
|With 3 Star Hotels||With 4-star / 5-Star Hotel|
|INR 19,000 Per Person||INR 37,500 Per Person|
NET TOUR PRICES INCLUDE SERVICES
• Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis
• 10 Nights in the above mentioned / similar hotels.
• Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
• Boat Ride at Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
• Camel safari at thar desert jaisalmer.
• Rajasthani Dinner at Desert Camp jaisalmer.
• Elephant Safari at Amber fort Jaipur
• All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
• Services of qualified English Speaking Guide for Local Sightseeing tour
• Driver Accommodation and Food
• Toll Tax and Parking
• all currently applicable taxes
SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE IN THIS TOUR PRICES
• monument entry fee are not included.
• International flights and airport taxes
• Transporte, trips and excursions not mentioned in the program Meals
• Passport and visa
• Any tip porters, drivers, guides, waiters in restaurants and airport representatives, etc.
• Breakage personal as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, fax, WI-FI, Massage / Spa, etc.